Are you planning a visit to the Hilton Head Island area anytime soon? If so, then you’ve come to the right Beafort County real estate website!
Today, I’m going to tell you about some upcoming Hilton Head community events that are sure to be fun for the entire family.
Continue reading to learn more!
Make The Most of Your Summer in Hilton Head, SC
Here are just some of the fun events going on this month in Hilton Head:
Jazz Concert: Come enjoy New Orleans-style jazz when The Jazz Corner Quartet comes to Hilton Head throughout the month of June. After dinner is serviced at 6 p.m., award-winning instrumentalist Bob Mastesteller leads this jazz ensemble every night at 8 p.m.
- When: Multiple nights throughout the month of June
- Where: The Jazz Corner, 1000 William Hilton Parkway
- Admission: Prices vary
- More Info: Call 843-842-8620
Dolphin Nature Cruise: During a cruise through Broad Creek toward Calibogue Sound, you’ll learn about the history of the Hilton Head island area as well as its wildlife. Reservations are required.
- When: 3 to 4:30 p.m., now through October 31
- Where: Coastal Discovery Museum, 70 Honey Horn Drive
- Admission: $19 for adults, $13 for children
- More Info: Call 843-689-6767 ext 223.
Lowcountry Food Tours: Come learn about – and taste test – the cuisines that have become characteristic of the Lowcountry. The tour includes visits to five different local eateries as well as meetings with area chefs.
- When: 1:45 to 4:30 p.m., now through Nov. 1.
- Where: Throughout Hilton Head Island, SC
- Admission: $45
- More Info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Permanent Resident of Hilton Head Island Today!
I highly recommend you check out any of the above community events – not only will they give you an appreciation for our area’s history but they’ll also help you get to know the community in general.
If you do end up checking out one of these events, please let me know what you think of it!
You can even get the process started right now from the convenience of your home computer by checking out some of the free relocation resources I offer online, including:
Until next time,